12/23/2015

Plaid Scarf

Helloo! This morning I went to yoga with my sister at the gym we just joined. For me it was much needed. I always feel so relaxed after a good yoga see ion. It just releases so much tension in my back and shoulders, and stretches my legs. I also get to center my mind and just focus on breathing. It's nice to just let things go, especially since in our lives we are constantly going and doing things. So refreshing :). I also like how our teacher today included some challenging ab exercises. That's definitely something I've been slacking on lately :/. This break I am determined to improve my arms and my abs. So lets go!! Haha I'm getting motivated even before the new year.

This is an outfit from last week when my boyfriend was nice enough to take some pictures of me :). I was really happy with how they tuned out! This scarf is soo cuddly and warm! I can't wait until it gets cooler because it feels almost like spring right now. Then I'll be able to wear this out more! Mine is from Lulu's if you want to go and purchase it as well.







 Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment