1/20/2016

Lululemon and Smoothie

Hey there! So this morning I went to yoga because I like yoga, and the past few days my back has been killing me! Ugh it was so uncomfortable I couldn't sleep a few nights ago :/. It's probably to be blamed on my bad posture haha. Now I'm feeling all stretched out and refreshed :). The teacher took an extra long time in shavasana today. It felt so good. I love just laying there after a yoga practice. It just allows to you relax for a few minutes and center your mind. A little mediation for my morning. I wish I had time to do that every day, but I'm just a busy person, so I enjoy what I can get. After yoga today I made a really yummy smoothie. I managed to get the perfect ratio of fruits to get everything to blend together nicely. Goal accomplished!!! I'm one of those people who never measures their fruit when making a smoothie so getting the right blend so all the flavors mesh together can be challenging haha. Do any of you do that?? A lot of the time I find my smoothies end up tasting mostly like banana. Which I don't mind because I am obsessed with bananas, but sometimes you just want to switch it up ya know? Today I used one banana, a large handful of pineapple chunks, a handful of frozen mango, some of my left over coconut water (probably about a tablespoon), soy milk (enough so it would blend smoothly), and four ice cubes. I hope those measurements aren't too vague haha. After I topped it with some shredded coconut. YUMMM!!! I found a super cute mason jar to put it in too. Mason jars are just an adorable way to make your breakfast feel like you're living in a tumblr picture haha.





Apparel is all from Lululemon.

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment