1/24/2016

Model Off Duty Look

Good morning! Today I eke up earlier because I wanted to be able to get everything I need done before I leave for college. I'm am just not in the mood to go back this semester. Maybe if I didn't have to take more organic chemistry things would be different haha. But I'll leave today around noon so that I can be back in time to pick up some textbooks and get all my stuff unpacked. If I have time I'll definitely go to the gym because a four hour car ride makes me stir crazy. But yes my day will be very boring today.

This is a look from a few days ago. I am love this top! I got it from H&M. It's so simple and slightly cropped. I think it's really flattering. I think pairing it with black jeans and booties makes it feel badass. And can we take a minute and just admire these amazingly cool sunnies?! I got mine from ASOS. They are the Quay Australia My Girl sunnies in the color marble. They are only sold at ASOS and are limited edition, which is why I got them. I like having pieces that not everyone is going to have. I definitely get that from my mom haha. I am in love. Complete hearts in eyes here. I cannot wait until it is sunny almost every day in the summer so I can use them more often. It tends to be pretty cloudy here in the winter :/.







Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment