1/23/2016

V-Neck Sweater

Hiiii! This V-Neck sweater is a piece I have been obsessed with the past week or two. I ordered it online,unsure of how it would turn out because it's from H&M. But I was so impressed! It fits really nicely, and I love the color and the V. I was nervous because most of the stuff at the H&M stores near me have items that are mostly low quality. While this sweater is not the softest, it's thick fabric. I've worn it several times this week! That's something that is totally me, though. I'll be obsessed with a piece of clothing for a few weeks, and I'll wear it as much as possible. Then I'll think people will start noticing that I'm wearing the same outfit all the time and tell myself to stop wearing it haha. I'll forget about it for about two weeks, and I'll become obsessed with it again. Moderation with new clothes is something I don't do very well haha.

Tonight is my last night at home :'(. I will definitely miss this a lot. On the bright side, I'll finally have my car on campus so I can come home whenever I want. It's just been a really nice break from school work, and being able to spend time with family. I'm going to miss my dogs soo much! They just make even a bad day so much better. I wish I could keep them in my dorm, but four sixty pound dogs in one tiny room just sounds like a comical disaster haha. Hope you are having a cozy night :).





Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment