1/04/2016

New Year's Day

Here are some pictures from the first party I went to on New Year's Day. It was an Ohio State party at one of my mom's friend's house. It was really funny watching the game with a bunch of loud adults haha. Oh my gosh they were yelling and swearing at the TV when Joey Bosa got kicked out of the game. It was so funny I had to take a Snapchat video, and I usually always forget to snapchat things haha. I was comfy in my own chair curled up with my blanket scarf. One of the best things about blanket scarves is that they can actually double as a blanket. It was so cozy I almost fell asleep haha. The food at the party was absolutely amazing! There was so much! It all looked so pretty, I had to take some pictures. The first picture is of this huge plate of nachos! I don't know if you can see the size from the picture, but trust me, it was huge. The second is a plate of Ukrainian sandwiches. They have a butter/cream cheese sauce, cucumber, radish, hard boiled egg, tomato, ham, and cheese. According to one of the adults they taste amazing when you are drunk haha. I was laughing at that. And finally, look at the cute minion I found!! I just had to take a picture with him! The rest of the day we went to another party, and finally my grandparents' for New Year's Day dinner.




Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment