1/05/2016

Homemade Smoothie Bowl

This morning I made my first smoothie bowl. I was trying to make a fun blogger breakfast, and hoping it would taste good too haha. I will admit, it looks pretty plain. I wish I had more fruit, granola, or seeds to put on top, but I don't think it turned out too bad for a first try. It did taste really yummy! I used a banana, some frozen mango, frozen peaches, and a little soy milk. I threw it all in a blender and blended it until it was smooth. Then I just pored it into a bowl and decorated the top. I topped it with sliced kiwifruit and shredded coconut. It wasn't the most artistic smoothie bowl. But it tasted like summer when I would have fresh mango with pineapple and banana in my smoothies. Those were really good! It's weird how eating something or smelling something can take you right back to a specific place. I can't wait to experiment more with smoothie bowls and decorating them in the next few weeks! I'm sure you'll see the results.



Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment