1/01/2016

New Year's Eve

Hello! I'm sorry for the late update, but I've been at several parties all day. Last night I went to a party with a bunch of my high school friends. It was really fun! At first it's a little awkward getting back together with people you haven't seen in awhile. But we all picked up right where we left off. I decided to bring my new polaroid camera. I was a little nervous it would get dropped or broken, but the next morning it was still okay! Everyone had a lot of fun taking pictures with it, so it was a win for the night :). The night included a whole bunch of laughs, dancing, singing, and loud music. We all acted like fools, but that's completely who we are haha. And then of course eating cold pizza at about two in the morning haha. No party would be complete without that. All in all it was a really fun night. I was so tired by the end that the floor felt super comfortable haha. Happy New Year's everyone!



Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment