12/30/2015

Lake Erie Monsters' Game

Hello! I know it's been forever since I've blogged, but I've been painting at the new house almost every single day from around 9 or 10 in the morning until 5 at night. So my days have been really uninteresting and not worth photographing. Plus my painting clothes are about the least flattering pieces I could be wearing. Then when I get home all I do is shower, eat dinner, and lay on the couch. Really boring days. Yesterday my family and I went to the Lake Erie Monsters' game. We went to dinner at Market Garden by the West Side Market. I had mushroom tacos and french fries :). The fries were really good! The tacos had a sauce on them that I wasn't a big fan of, but everything else on them tasted really good! When we tried to get to the game, the protesters for the Tamir Rice case had shut down the main entrance to the arena. It took us about 40 minutes to get around the protesters! I don't really understand why protesters have to shut down the daily activities of people who had nothing to do with the case. I feel like they can get their message across without trying to ruin people's night. Just my opinion there. But once we were in the arena, the night ran smoothly :). The Monsters won, and they had Snicker's ice cream bars. Yummm! Overall, it was a good night minus the protests :/.




Sorry I forgot to take a picture of my food before I dug in haha. Here's what remained.

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment