11/17/2015

Adidas Superstars

Heyyy! Today is a pretty gray day. The sky is gray, I have chemistry lab, and I didn't even get selected for an interview for a Panhellenic Executive Board position I applied for (Panhellenic is the counsel that governs most of the sororities on Miami's campus and most other universities with Greek life have them too). The last one is probably the one I'm probably the most upset about. I know I'm only a sophomore who doesn't have a lot of leadership experience within my sorority, but I was soo proud of the application I turned in. I thought I had great ideas, and that it was really well written. I thought they might've at least wanted to interview me, even if I didn't get the position. So I was pretty bummed about that. Oh well, I guess there's always next year. I'm usually pretty optimistic on the blog because I don't want to get too personal, but sometimes it's just nice to be real when things aren't going the way you thought/wanted :/.

On the other hand, here is some super easy/basic outfit inspiration. Just light wash, distressed, denim skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and my favorite shoes, my Adidas Superstars. I'm sure you all are sick of hearing me talk about these shoes, but they are just soo amazing! Much love for these shoes haha. I hope your Tuesday is going better than mine :).





Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment