11/18/2015

Messy Bun

Hey! So today I am rocking the messy bun. It's super rainy and wet outside, so it definitely prevents the inevitable bad hair day haha. And also, I'm just really lazy sometimes :D. I can't wait until all my classes are over today so I can curl up in a blanket with a cup of tea. Wednesday's are definitely my longest days of the week :/. They don't call it hump day for nothing haha. Although, tomorrow my only class got canceled, and I'm so excited to have no obligations so I can take some 'me' time! Face mask here I come! Haha. And then of course I need to get started on a research project that is due next week. Ugh it'll be soo nice to get that out of the way :). I love the feeling of getting something done that has been hanging over your head for awhile. Sorry this was a little all over the place, but that's how my brain is right now haha.


Hugs <3



No comments:

Post a Comment