12/17/2015

Lunch Date with my Sister

Hey there! So today I went to lunch with my sister. She's still at college taking finals, but she had the day off from exams today :). We went to Stir Crazy, which is an Asian restaurant that has a create your own stir fry. It was really good! (much better than the stir fry at college haha). I hadn't been there since sophomore year of high school, so it was nice to go back. Alyssa and I just laughed a lot and talked about stupid things. Just the usual. It's sort of weird how you become better friends with your sister when you get older. I mean we still never agree on anything, but we just have our own tastes. When you're younger, the differences seem to cause arguments, but the differences don't matter as much when you're older. So all of you who don't get along with your sister: I promise it gets better. My sister and my mom are actually the two people who get my humor the best, so it's always nice feeling funny haha. After, we walked around the Legacy Village for about a half hour when we found a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. They make the best carmel apples! That store is where this cute little penguin apple is from. I thought he was so cute! Although, I ended up getting a carmel apple with a coat of peanut butter around it instead. It was soo yummy!! I'm a little full for dinner now, but it was totally worth it haha. I would've shown you today's outfit, but I managed to spill stir fry sauce on my white vest so that was really cute haha.


Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment