12/16/2015

My Tea

Hello!! I'm currently just sitting and editing a few photos while watching Phineas and Ferb (yes I am five at heart and still enjoy cartoons). I finished my sister's Christmas present this morning! I am so excited about it! It looks really good, if I do say so myself haha. I won't post it until after Christmas though because I don't know if she reads this. She probably doesn't but there's always a chance haha. I think she'll really like it :). While I was painting, the roofers came to drop off some things so they could start fixing the roof. The dogs were baring like crazy! Oh my gosh it was crazy! My dog, especially, wouldn't stop barking. I thought he might loose his voice haha. That would've been kinda funny/sad. After all that commotion, I made myself a cup of tea and decided to take some pictures outside. It was actually really warm out especially for winter! I am loving the weather!!

Later tonight I'm going to see my high school show choir perform with one of my high school friends. I haven't seen the show choir perform since I graduated, which is probably bad because I was in it for three years haha. Time just gets away from you sometimes when you're on break, or I'm just not home when they're performing :/. Their theme this year is The Breakfast Club. So I'll definitely tell you how their show is tomorrow. It sounds super cool!






Hugs <3



No comments:

Post a Comment