12/14/2015

Sunrise and Life Update

Hello! It's been almost a week since I've updated the blog! This is almost unheard of for me since I've been blogging seriously haha. But finals week got the best of me, and my mom has been having me work on her new house all weekend. She bought a house a cute little house a few months ago. It was built in the late 1950s and nothing had been updated since! Ugh the kitchen was soo nasty when we saw it! But since I've been away at college, the kitchen has been completely gutted along with most of the house. The stuff that's been picked out is really nice! I love the drawings and fixtures in the kitchen, and my sister's and I's bathroom is going to have a super cool mirror and shower! But there's still a whole bunch of work to be done. So this weekend and today, I've been painting, sanding, and washing walls. It's pretty tiring stuff actually, but I can't wait to move in and see it all finished! And finally be back in a room that's all my own :). So that's why I haven't been taking pictures, unless you really want to see me in nasty painting gear haha. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

These are some pictures from the sunrise this morning. I thought it was really pretty! (Also, can anyone appreciate the fact that it's December and I was able to wear short and no shoes outside?!)






Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment