1/16/2016

Best Sushi

Hello! Long time, no blog :'(. But I'm back finally, and I'm going to share some pictures from my dinner date last night with my sister, Alyssa. We made the journey back to Strongsville because my mom recently moved to another suburb of Cleveland, and there are no sushi restaurants here that compare to Shinto in Strongsville :/. I really miss having Shinto so close to my house. We used to order a huge platter of takeout sushi and split it between my mom, sister, and I. Those were some of my favorite nights because they usually included a movie or a few episodes of Criminal Minds after. Now we have to drive twenty minutes to get the same sushi, but we can't take it back home anymore. I guess it makes eating sushi a little more of a treat, but still missing the convenience. Last night's treat was definitely needed though! The sushi in Oxford (Ohio) is pretty good, but they just don't have my favorite rolls. So I always look forward to coming home to my favorite. And I must say, Shinto did not disappoint! The rolls are just soo good!! I ate so much I had the worst stomach ache after, but it was completely worth it :). Gosh I think I could eat sushi everyday and not get sick of it haha. If you ever are looking for good Sushi, Shinto is my recommendation!


We ordered the Jimmy #30 and the Miso Surprise with a side of fried rice!




Hugs <3



No comments:

Post a Comment