1/10/2016

Grey Turtleneck and First Snowfall!

Hi there! It started snowing like crazy this morning! So of course once the ground had enough of the fluffy white stuff to cover it, I had to take a picture. The snow makes for such pretty back drop! I can't think of a better combination than snow and a cozy turtleneck. This one is new and is from Banana Republic. It was on a crazy sale! The sweater was originally around $90, but i got it for a little over $10. How crazy is that?! It's super comfortable and cozy. I've been wearing it for about an hour, and I don't have any itchiness. If there is one thing you should spend the money on for really good quality, it's a turtle neck. If the quality isn't good, your neck is going to be super itchy and uncomfortable. That's why I used to hate them as a child. But now that I can get the good stuff, I've started to love them more :).


The struggle of having dogs who always want to be in your pictures haha. I love them :)


Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment