1/09/2016

Dreaming of Summer

Good morning everyone! Today I was reading Kristine Ullebø's blog, and she had a post about summer and beaches. It really made me wish for summer again. I am completely in my element in the warm sun with a dark tan and a cold drink in hand. My favorite drink this past summer was lemon water. I miss having fresh lemons in the house all the time. They definitely make water much more enjoyable to drink. I mean, sometimes it can be pretty bland. And laying by the pool or beach in a bikini...I don't think it gets better than that. God I miss it! I completely idolize summer, but not without reason. Some of my favorite memories are from summer. There is so much time to spend with friends and family and do things you normally wouldn't be able to during the school year. I am definitely a summer girl haha. Hair get lighter, skin gets darker, days get longer, nights get warmer. All of my favorite things :). At least summer is only a few months away! Before we know it, it will be spring, and then summer is just around the corner! The months go by so fast now. I'm already halfway done with my sophomore year of college. That is crazy!! Only a few more years and hopefully I'll be in medical school (hopefully). Then, I cannot wait until I am done with school and can move to a place that is warmer and near a beach. Florida maybe? Or LA?? Ahh the options are endless!! How time flies...



Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment